Make Democracy Work!
A Nonpartisan Organization Making Democracy Work in Kansas City and the Cities in Jackson, Cass, Clay and Platte Counties, MO.
LEARN MORE ABOUT NOVEMBER 8, 2016 CANDIDATE AND BALLOT ISSUES
VOTERS GUIDE 2016
MO STATEWIDE BALLOT ISSUES
MO Bar Association website:
Every two years, members of the Judicial Performance Evaluation Committees review the work of non-partisan judges up for retention. On the MO Bar Association website you will find evaluation information and the committees' recommendations for judges who were on the retention ballot in Missouri in 2016."
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor non-partisan public meetings and events
News & Media Learn More
- League of Women Voters of Kansas City/Jackson/Clay/Platte (LWV KC/JCP) Newsroom
VOTER - Local Newsletter Learn More
- The LWV KC/J/C/P publishes a bi-monthly newsletter for members, The Voter. Get the news and commentary about issues we are focusing on, member spotlights, upcoming events and meetings. Past issues are also included.
Elections Learn More
- Who and What is on the ballot in the next election? How to register to vote? ...and more
LEGISLATIVE Learn More
- Legislative Activity
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.